Use Case Video with HKMA & Local Banks
This Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) 8th Regtech use case video shares how TT GREEN®, a DLT-based green loan assessment solution, streamlines reporting activity for green loan assessments.
With the collaboration with The Bank of East Asia, Limited (BEA), we hope to facilitate more SMEs to benefit from green and sustainable financing.
TT GREEN® connets with local banks to factilitate loan assessment process.
Financing or refinancing of new or existing eligible green projects (in whole or in part). It is similar to general corporate loans, but it needs to meet the principles of green loan.
Promote more environmentally and socially sustainable business activities and growth; and link lenders’ loan costs to Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG)/Sustainability indicators.
Apply Green Finance on TT GREEN®
- Register TT GREEN®account with a corporate legal entity.
- Go through the onboarding process(eg: set up carbon emission goals and boundaries, input energy consumption data, etc.).
02 Apply for service
- Apply “Green & Sustainable Finance” service.
- Fill in the basic required information on the application form.
- Grant data access right to our green finance partner for review.
03 Receive Response
- Relationship manager from our green finance partner will contact you and follow up with the application.